Delphinus is a great catamaran and party boat, with capacity for up to 20 people. The perfect venue for a Bucks, Hens, Birthday or for taking your office afloat for a team meeting. Great also for families not quite used to the heel of a monohull but still wanting to go out and under sail.
This vessel is equipped with 4 cabins plus a saloon, large deck saloon table and 1 bathroom.
Delphinus also features a Bimini cover, kitchen gear, BBQ, large cockpit table, all safety equipment including children’s life jackets on request. Top loading fridge, large on deck eski, CD player with iPod connectivity, 12volt power, VHF, nautical maps, enclosed bathroom with hot water & shower.
Experience Sydney Harbour like a local and spend time in the hidden bays of Sydney Harbour. Anchor near one of Sydney’s beaches for a swim. Bring your own catering or we can arrange it for you.
Max Capacity – 20 guests
COVID Safe – 20 passengers
Manly – 12 passengers
4 hours Vessel Hire with Skipper
BYO Food and Drinks
Kitchen gear, BBQ, Top loading fridge, large on deck esky
Large cockpit table
All safety equipment including children’s life jackets on request
Sound System with AUX connectivity,
12volt power, VHF, nautical maps,
Enclosed bathroom with hot water & shower
STANDARD CHARTER RATES
November – March
4 hour charter: $1,400
Additional hours: $350 per hour
April – October
4 hour charter: $1,300
Additional hours: $325 per hour
New Year’s Day, Boxing Day, Australia Day
$500 per hour
Minimum 4 hour charter $2,000
Other Public Holidays – 20% surcharge
Pick up and drop off wharf fees apply – $30 per visit
Optional BYO pack $100
Includes ice, eskies, cups, plates, cutlery, napkins, utensils, condiments, garbage disposal and washing up.
Beverages may be pre-ordered and delivered prior to your cruise via our Beverage Order Form.
Water toys – Lilypad $50 hire fee
Pre-loading (food and drinks) – $50-$100 handling fee
All beverage deliveries are to be arranged for the day prior to the cruise or the Friday before
between 9am and 5pm, pre-loading is to be done 1.5 hours prior to the cruise for a daytime
booking or at a pre-arranged time for an evening booking. Any pre-loading is to be approved
Post Charter: Any beverages or items left behind need to be collected within 72 hours of the
charter. We will try to be accommodating as we can however, we do have very limited
Preferred Wharves: Below are the preferred wharves for general areas in the harbour.
Other wharves can also be used but we ask that you select them on a per application basis.
– King Street Wharf, Darling Harbour
– Casino Wharf, Pyrmont
– Campbell’s Cove, Circular Quay
– Town’s Place, Walsh Bay
– Pirrama Park (Holly’s Wharf), Pyrmont
– Rozelle Bay Public Pontoon, Rozelle
– Yeend St Wharf, Balmain
– Drummoyne Ferry Wharf, Drummoyne
– Woolwich Ferry Wharf, Woolwich
– Hunters Hill Ferry Wharf, Hunters Hill
– Lavender Bay Public Wharf, Lavender Bay
– Mosman Bay Ferry Wharf, Mosman
– Rose Bay Floating Pontoon, Rose Bay
– Clifton Gardens Wharf, Chowder Bay
– Watsons Bay Ferry Wharf, Watsons Bay (Full Capacity, extra 30mins charged)
– Manly Wharf, Manly (12pax only, extra hour charged)
NEW YEARS EVE
New Years Eve Charter – $10,500
6 hours vessel hire
Skipper and crew
BYO food and drinks
Minimum 15 passengers apply for BBQ Menus
Sausage Sizzle – $12pp
Fresh Sausages hot off the BBQ, bread Rolls, Onions, and Condiments
Pizza Package – $15pp
Selection of Dominos pizza’s
BBQ Chicken Buffet – $25pp
Juicy BBQ Chickens, sausages hot off the BBQ, A selection of fresh salads, bread rolls, a Condiments
BBQ Chicken and Fresh Prawn Buffet – $35pp
The freshest prawns bought from Sydney Fishmarkets on the day, Juicy BBQ Chickens, sausages hot off the BBQ, A selection of fresh salads, bread Rolls, and Condiments
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Please refer to our full terms and conditions.
We do offer BYO catering on some vessels. Charges may apply. Please ask us to quote on suitable vessels for your event.
• Please wear white or non-marking soled, flat shoes. You will be asked to remove any marking shoes.
• We ask that all cooking equipment, plates, cups etc are washed and put away prior to disembarking vessel. A cleaning fee of $100 applies otherwise.
• Hard liquor is prohibited onboard.
• If any of the heads (toilets) on the vessel are blocked a $300 unblocking fee will be imposed.
• A Security Bond of $1000 is taken in lieu of the above or other damage to the vessel. This will be refunded 5 – 7days after post charter inspection reveals no damage.
• Weather: Operator will reschedule your charter / regatta at no cost if it is deemed dangerous
conditions on the day. Our boat manager and skipper will decide if conditions are dangerous – generally within three hours of the charter departure time. Rain is not dangerous, but very strong winds and local thunderstorms / lightning are.
• Please ensure this information is passed to all guests in your charter group.