Deluxe Sydney Harbour lunch cruise aboard luxury catamaran. On-board you will enjoy restaurant-style dining at reserved individual tables with waiter service and unlimited roving banquet lunch
Dine while you sail past the iconic Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge aboard this air-conditioned vessel with informative commentary and a fully licensed bar.
CRUISING – selected dates
MAGISTIC BUFFET LUNCH
King Street Wharf No. 5 – Darling Harbour
12.15pm (departs 12.30pm) – returns 2.15pm
- 2 hour Sydney Harbour Lunch cruise
- Restaurant-style dining with reserved tables
- Buffet lunch
- Dine while you sail past the iconic Opera House and under the Harbour Bridge
- Air-conditioned vessel with informative commentary and a fully licensed bar
|Adults: $105 per person (special from $79pp)|
|Child (2-13yrs) $59 per child|
Wine, & Sparkling bar package $24pp
Soft drinks package – $15pp
Cheese Platter – $18pp (min 2)
Excludes special harbour events such as New Years Eve, New Years Day, Australia Day and Boxing Day
Prices subject to change
Tickets non-refundable and transferable
SALADS & ENTREE
Granny Smith Apple & Chicory Salad with Walnuts + Blue Cheese Dressing (V)
Zaatar Spiced Cous Cous Nuts and Green Bean Salad with Halloumi + Pomegranate Dressing (V)
Beetroot, Feta and Orange Salad with Cayenne + Orange Blossom Vinaigrette (V)
German Potato Salad + Sour Cream
Fattoush Salad + Crispy Pita (V)
Roasted Japanese Pumpkin and Pearl Barley Salad + Honey Mustard Dressing (V)
Buffet Hot Selection
Mediterranean Fish Bake – Grilled Fish Fillets Baked with Tomatoes & Kalamata Black Olives
Konigsberger Klopse – Beef Meat Balls in Creamy Mushroom Sauce with Capers
Murgh Makhi – Tender Chicken Fillets Simmered in Classic Butter Chicken Sauce
Orecchiette Pasta Basilico (V) – Ear Shaped Pasta in Basil Pesto Sauce with Rocket & Tomato
Root Vegetable Roast (V) – Medley of Roasted Seasonal Root Vegetables with Italian Herbs
Oriental Fried Rice (V)- Steamed Jasmine Rice & Edamame Beans
DESSERT – Eton Mess
* Indicative menu only. Items may be subject to change at any time without notice
* Requests for dietary (gluten-free, nut-free, dairy-free), substitutions, and modifications of menus onboard our cruises will be politely declined, as we have an onboard kitchen and our kitchen team is required to serve the menus within a required time period, of the respective cruises. All our cruises have at least one vegetarian menu option for seated & served menus and buffets also offer vegetarian choice. We cannot guarantee that certain products or ingredients (halal, nuts, gluten, dairy, etc.) will not be in our food, and we explicitly accept no liability in this regard. For serious food allergies, you must make your own decisions on selecting meals. Our staff’s comments are only to assist you in making an informed decision.
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision. Please note we do not provide high chairs due to safety reasons. If you have infants, like an airline, you must book and pay the relevant price and declare at time of booking, as they must be included in the manifest. If infants are booked, we will facilitate extra space for stroller or pram on request.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted
GOOD TO KNOW
- Arrive at the wharf 15 minutes prior to boarding time
- Guests are welcome to the Magistic wheelhouse (please seek Captain’s permission)
- Please check the weather conditions prior to travel as jackets may be required
- Lunch Cruise programme and schedule is subject to change
- We strictly adhere to NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines
- Odd number bookings (e.g.1, 3, 5, 7 guests) may be subject to shared tables
- There are no baby-changing facilities on board
- Beverage service for the duration of the cruise: Service begins from boarding (a selection of beer, wine & soft drinks) and stops 15 minutes prior to the end of cruise.