Let’s enjoy some whale sightings on their migrating season with these two different cruises on Sydney Harbour from 23 May to 28 October 2020!
We had an amazing season last year, and this season is set to outshine previous years! Humpback sightings have continued to increase every year and these amazing mammals just love to show off with tail slapping, breaches, and even a close-up wink when they are feeling extra curious.
Don’t miss this extraordinary opportunity to experience the gentle giants of the sea on their annual migration.
SYDNEY WHALE WATCHING CRUISE
23 May – 28 October 2020
Depart Circular Quay Wharf No.6
Morning – 10.15am, return approx. 1.00pm (Sat-Sun Only!)
Afternoon – 1.30pm, return approx. 4.15pm
– 2hr 45min whale watching cruise with commentary
– Afternoon cruise departs daily
– Morning cruise departs Sat & Sun
– See Humpbacks & the occasional Southern Right whale during migration
– Open water cruise through the entrance of Sydney Harbour aboard an ocean catamaran with open-air & all-weather lounge viewing
– Whale sighting guaranteed or cruise again for FREE* (see more info for details)
Whale Watching Season Ticket Prices 2020
Tickets (Adult/Child): $95 per person – pre-season sale – $79 per person
• Over 95% whale sighting success
• Whale sighting guaranteed or cruise again in the same season free
• Daily departures
• Expert commentary and a highly skilled whale watching crew
• 2-hour 45-minute cruise
• Spacious ocean-going catamaran, limited to just 100 guests per departure
• Upper and lower deck viewing advantage
• All-weather lounge
• Open water cruise through the entrance of Sydney Harbour
Cruise with Humpback & Southern Right Whales from Sydney. Open water cruise through the entrance of Sydney Harbour with commentary, two decks, open-air viewing, all-weather lounge and whale guarantee
What to bring:
This is an open water cruise and you will experience sea motion.
We recommend you eat lightly before and during the cruise.
Travel sickness tablets are generally most effective if taken prior to the cruise.
Please dress according to the weather -it will often feel colder at sea.
Smoking is not permitted on board.
All prices in $AUS. and include GST
Prices are subject to change without notice
Cruise tickets are non-refundable
This is an all weather vessel. The charter would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
Our chef can accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted