New Years Eve Cruise on this large catamaran is the ultimate way to participate in one of the world’s biggest celebrations! With large windows, and 4 spacious outdoor decks, you will have one of the most amazing views of the midnight fireworks.
Enjoy 6 hours of fun filled cruising on Sydney Harbour we start the evening with welcome drinks whilst soaking up the magnificent sunset as we cruise past the Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. The setting is magical and an amazing opportunity to snap up some great photos with your family and friends.
CRUISING 31 DECEMBER 2021!
VAGABOND SPIRIT NYE
Departure: Pier 1/ Dawes Point
Boarding 7:15 pm
Return: 12:45 am
Please ensure that you are at the designated departure point 30mins prior to departure as check in will commence shortly after.
- 5 Hour cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Comfortable allocated indoor seating
- 5 course dinner
- Open bar with premium drinks including spirits
- Dessert with coffee & tea
- All night DJ & light show across two levels
- Outdoor decks for the ultimate views of the firework display!
- Party Screamers and Hats to get you in the party mood!
TICKET PRICES 2021
|ADULT||$825 (discounted $650)|
|CHILDREN:||$825 (discounted $650)|
|CONCESSION:||$825 (discounted $$650)|
All sales are final and 100% non-refundable
> Served to your table on arrival
- Assortment of crostini, cold cuts, marinated olives and cheeses
- Greek salad with Kalamata olives and feta (gf) (v)
- Crusty dinner rolls
> Platters served to your table
- Fresh cooked prawns with thousand island dressing (gf)
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters, natural (gf)
> Served individually
- Mushroom and vegetable arancini with tomato sugo and freshly shaved parmagiano reggiano (v)
> Alternate drop, served individually | Served with mashed potato and Mediterranean vegetables
- Fresh carved hot roast beef with seeded mustard and red wine gravy (gf)
- Oven baked chicken breast stuffed with herb and garlic butter
- Oven baked falafel bites available upon request (v) (gf) – 48 hours notice required
> Platters served to your table
- Selection of cakes
- Freshly cut seasonal fruit (v) (gf)
- Coffee and a selection of herbal tea
PREMIUM BAR Package
- One Fifty Lashes
- Corona Extra – Pale larger, Mexico
- Asahi – Super dry larger beer, Japan
- Pure Blonde – Ultra low-carb larger, Australia
- Tooheys Extra Dry – Extra dry larger, Australia
- Victoria Bitter – Classic larger, Australia
- Coopers Light – Low alcohol beer, Australia
- Rhythm & Rhyme – Chardonnay
- Studio Series – Pinot Grigio
- Stonegate – Sauvignon Blanc
- Stonegate – Sparkling Chardonnay Pinot Noir
- St. Louis– Brut Sparkling
- Chalk Hill Blue – Shiraz Cabernet
- Stonegate - Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rhythm & Rhyme– Rose
Spirits & Liquors:
- Scotch, Rum, Bourbon, Vodka, Gin, Bacardi, Ouzo, Brandy, Southern Comfort, Tequila, Tia Maria, Baileys, Kahlua, Sambucca, Midori, Malibu & port
Non-Alcoholic: Soft Drinks and Juices
This is an all weather vessel. The cruise would only be cancelled in the event of very extreme weather conditions, such as a cyclone.
It is fairly uncommon for passengers to suffer from seasickness on a harbour cruise. Should the water become choppy due to windy conditions, the skipper will cruise the more sheltered areas of the harbour. However, if a passenger does become unwell for any reason, we can arrange for them to disembark at the nearest wharf or by water taxi.
The menu is designed to accommodate most dietary requirements. However in extreme cases we recommend passengers arrange their own catering.
CRUISING WITH CHILDREN
Children of any age are permitted on-board with parental supervision.
CRUISING WHILST PREGNANT
There are no restrictions with regards to a Sydney harbour cruise whilst pregnant. Just ensure you notify the chef of any dietary requirements.
Tickets are non-refundable
Self-catering is not permitted